For support in a crisis or emergency:
- Dial 111 (NHS) and select option 2 for the 24 hour urgent mental health helpline.
- Contact your GP and ask for an emergency appointment.
- Call the NHS mental health crisis team for the Clifton, Bristol area: Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust on 0800 953 1919 (free to call and open 24/7).
- Call 999 for a life-threatening emergency.
The following helplines are also available:
- Samaritans: 116 123 (free telephone counselling service open 24/7)
- Shout Crisis Text Line: Text SHOUT to 85258